Disclaimer: This document has been created as a template for informational purposes only. By using it, you agree to this disclaimer and consent that Webnode is not liable for any actions taken on the basis of the content of this page. We recommend that you seek legal advice and adjust this document to suit your business needs.
The web shop on the Quokka website NIPC 127852239 based in Vila Praia de Âncora processes personal data provided by the Customer for the purposes of complying with and enforcing the Terms and Conditions, processing electronic orders and deliveries and for necessary communication within the period required by law.
General Terms and Conditions
1. The responsible for the personal data, in accordance with the RGPD (referred to as "Regulation") is Quokka, company with NIPC 127852238, based in Vila Praia de Âncora (referred to as "Responsible");
2. The contact details of the Responsible Party are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: 914881612;
3. Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Origin of personal data
1. The person in charge processes personal data obtained with the consent of the customer and collected as part of the purchase contract and execution of the electronic order placed in the online shop Quokka;
2. The person in charge processes only the customer's identification data and contact details necessary to enforce the purchase contract;
3. The responsible party processes the personal data for delivery and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the parties involved in the contract for the period of time required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The responsible party processes the customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the Quokka Website in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. For the execution of electronic requests created by the Customer (name, address, email, telephone);
3. To comply with laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the Client and the data controller;
4. For the execution of the purchase contract on the basis of the personal data required. The contract cannot be performed without the personal data.
Period of data storage
1. The Responsible Officer stores personal data for the period necessary to enforce the laws and regulations resulting from the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Responsible Officer and for the period of 3 years after the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The responsible party must delete all personal data as soon as the personal data storage period ends.
Recipients and responsible for personal data
Third parties that process personal data of the customer are subcontracted by the responsible party. The services of the subcontractors are essential for the successful fulfilment of the contract for the acquisition and processing of electronic orders between the responsible party and the customer.
The subcontractors of the Responsible Party are:
Webnode AG (e-commerce system);
Google Analytics (website analysis);
In accordance with the Regulations, the Customer is entitled to:
1. Access to personal data;
2. Rectification of personal data
3. Right to delete personal data
4. The right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. The right to port the personal data;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail: [....];
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of alleged breach of the regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The data controller shall take all necessary technical and organisational precautions for the protection of personal data;
2. The data controller has taken technical precautions to protect the spaces where data storage takes place, in particular by protecting computer access with a password, using antivirus software and by performing regular computer maintenance.
1. By creating an electronic order on the Quokka website the customer confirms that he/she is informed about all the conditions of the protection of personal data and accepts them as far as possible;
2. The customer accepts these conditions by ticking the check box in the order form;
3. The responsible party may update these conditions at any time. A new updated version shall be published on the website.
These Rules come into force on 16 November 2021